top of page
How much does it cost
to rent out my house?
To secure a suitable renter approved by the owner, the cost is 6% of the first year rent.
Our goal is to find you a quality tenant who pays on time.
The following services will be provided:
1. Suggest a rental price based on market research.
2. Suggest work needed to get the house ready for rent.
3. Marketing exposures in multi-lingual medias.
4. Responding to renter inquiries.
5. Showing property to qualified renters.
6. Collect rental applications and run tenant credit reports.
7. Submit the application and documentation for owner's approval.
8. Draft lease agreement and rental disclosures.
9. Collect move in cost from tenant.
10. Facilitate key transfers and tenant's move in.
bottom of page